Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ahem ahem

ME DEEJAY-ING SIOL!HAHAHHAHAH
HEEHEE...DARLIE SMILE.*TINK TINK TINK*

DJ DAMIAN AND DJ BRIDGET!HAHA
MC-ING BODOH!!!
SEXIOUS.BUT SERIOUS TOO!
OUR DEEJAY CLUB!!WOO!!
ANITA AND I!!MUACKZ!

had a "normal" day today..hahah...yest i had an event at ite yishun campus...my role was to be the host when the CEO n Principal come and oso to be the dj for the event..it was my first event...super happy and satisfied with myself/..really enjoyed and had a great time thou it rained super heavy aft the evnt.hahh.anyway, aft the event i waited for him to go home.he was having his councillors meeting.so aft tt, i got caught in the rain with him,it was fun,den we took sonata home.(cab) bt because i was drenched, i wen over to his place, took a shower and wore his oversized clothings...hahah...so funny...den had dinner at his place b4 ging back..tts was my day yest...fr today, nt much actually..haha.loves!!

No comments: