Thursday, June 11, 2009

To Tan Han Pei Bane

you have seriously forgotten our relationship,you forgot im waiting for you to go out together,when you do 'your things',all around you is shut.on that night you shouted 'you are so fucking irrtating and annoying' den u hung up i really wished you didnt mean it.because all i want is some time with you,if today you dun see it,someday you will.i tried understanding you,till the point i dun anymore.when wil you open your eyes to see that im not a soft toy or an object that you can forget about when you've got 'things to do',you said not contacting the whole day is normal.really it is?u sure?then let me tell you.its been four days that we haven spoken.its still fine with you?have you lost your feelings for me?if you have,tell it to my face.i dun wan to live in denial anymore,if you have someone you like,tell me,i'll let you go.but jus dun hold me by the thread where i know its breaking loose and when u need me,u pull me back,wen u dun,u slack the thread.if this is YOUR kind of relationship,i have nth to say..being attached is like not being attached at all.

No comments: