Friday, August 14, 2009

i've moved...............on.

alright peeps....gonna start blogging again...the previous life is over,i tried changing it back to how it was, but its a one sided thing so since he agrees he does nt feel a thing for me, i shall move on.bye han pei:)hope you enjoy ur life...oh wells...hahhahahah..anyway its nt that he n i aren in contact.we still do.but right now its simple we're jus frens:)happy tat we both can actually stay as frens:)i hate rships where they break and the lines jus get cut.its kinda childish though.hahha.alright.right nw, i have been working at suki sushi almost everyday.aft sch,rush hm,work:)but life is better, my colleagues are very nice to me.hahha,and it work helps me not to think so much about "what happened"....anyway jus to add, for a period of time wen sch started aft the hols, daniel,my bro fren has been meeting me to join my bro and all aft sch.haha my frens probably think he's my bf or something.but nah......he isnt....haha.we are jus frens.yup.but currently,we no longer meet,cuz of my busy schedule and all..more like hanging out with my colleague a work:)oh ya,happy to be able to talk with most of my clsmates nw...i dunno y but aft i broke off,its like i cn finally talk to my clsmates, or rather they start talking to me.and i prefer it this way than to be quiet all the time in cls cuz i dunno what every1's tinking.hahahha.oh wells...........things change, people change,but life goes on.love you guys!!!!

No comments: