Sunday, November 2, 2008

........

whew....wad a weekend i had, folllowed dad and bro n god bro n bro gf n godbro gf and bro frens..hahhha...to make it short, with alot of people to sheesha and smoke our night away at haji lane....i was surprised tt my dad din mind me smoking..hahaha...well den all of us took bikes and rode..to malaysia and return to spore at 3...tmr is sch's day....tues i wont be going to sch...have to go to the docs for my uti checkup...unfortunately......ok i have been having alot of AL's (approved leave from sch) lately...cuz of my granddad's stuff and my appointments to the doctor...hopefully i dun die so early...i want to c more of the world...heehee....alright...life goes on..loves!

1 comment:

QiuQiu said...

Hey Sweet, do drop by
www.onlinepasarmalam.blogspot.com
if you are free =)
tHanks!