Saturday, November 22, 2008

sat..

sweetheart for you!
aft church

waiting for pp to open the refrigerator.

wanting food from mom

in sweetheart's parents car.

went to sweetheart's house...went in,saw him drawing in the living,so adorable,like small kid like tt.i sat next to him n drew too..den his parents brought us out to have lunch before returning to his place agn.den darling n i cuddle ourselves in his parents room with the big theatre screen n watch final destination3.at 330 darling sent me hm to get dressed for church while he went to meet his frens.went to church at 6 with daddy.met my mummy there.its been 2weeks.aft church,we went for steamboat.my mummy daddy bro godbro bro gf n me:) den went hm.mum came over, dad bro godbro bro gf went for riding to m'sia.i gave the riding a miss. as my mom came over, i wanted to spent sm time with her.she n i sat on the couch while she made hot milo for me cuz i was having the runs.after watching sm cinema show on ch8,we turned in. loves!

No comments: