Monday, December 15, 2008

14th dec,a day i won't forget.




tiara's sleeping!so cute!
john sing k...hahahahahah







had been long since updated my blog,wel wel wel,,,friday was last day of sch,had cls party, den went to sing k with anita,peiqi,john n bane....we had dinner before i went home.sat,i was hm all day den went to church and had steamboat for dinner, as a farewell dinner for my bro.hes gone to cambodia,will be back on sat.den the best part,sun,14th dec!mom took bane n i n with my aunt, went to get some stuff before we went home and this is the best part cuz,wen mom dropped us off,sweetheart propose to me to be his girl and i said yes.with the approach,he gave me a gold lucky charm bracelet and promised the ring will come soon.so sweet right!!!today i went for xmas shopping and wrapped them up alr....loves!!

No comments: