Friday, December 5, 2008

yest n today

all the pets at hm,3kittens,1 hamster(tiara),3 terapins(aj,belle n charo) n my dog(russell)
aww..so sweet!!!

falling asleep
fresh from the oven.hahah
three of them
with sweetheart after filming
with elise before acting
went for my fliming (acting) yest.was very fun...producer said i was a very good actress.darling said this could be my career.hahah...nt sure whether to yet.haha.if yes, den i can stop studying evm alr.jus joking.,hahah..anyway, still in the midst of planning my b dae celeb.booked chalet for 30th, 31st, and 1st jan alr..jus needa sent out invitations etc..yest i had three new pets.mittys!!hahah.super adorable.they are siblings....today im going to plaza sing with darling...blogging while waiting for him to pick me up..yup, thats about it!loves!

No comments: